Flex - on Green Composite Endurance Stirrups
This is a special version the Green Composite stirrups designed specifically for Endurance riding.
Based on the same frame designed - and scientifically proven - to provide help with riding position and reduce strain on the leg muscles and joints, but with a deeper, flatter footbed and softer elastomers designed specifically for endurance riding.
- Lightweight: strong but lightweight frame (450g) uses hi-tech design and polyamide composites with steel core
- Innovative balance: clever offset and skewed stirrup-leather slot, plus carefully designed multi-inclination footbed, help create the ideal position for rider's leg and foot
- Shock absorbing: elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help absorb shocks and vibration
- Specially designed Endurance footbed: see product photos)
- Cage : Cage for extra protection
Footbed width: 4 ¾" - 12 cm
Due to their special asymmetric design, these stirrups come with distinct left and right sides, marked "R" and "L" on the frame. The frame marked "R" should be on the right foot, with the "R" marking facing the rear.
Black frame, footbed and shock absorbers.