What is it ?
Gastro-Care+ neutralises on the one hand excess gastric acid (bicarbonates) and on the other hand protects the gastric mucosa against irritation (lecithin and alginate). Also due to the addition of glutamine and vitamin it helps you to accelerate the repair of the damaged gastric mucosa. Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) and curcuma longa (turmeric) also have a restorative and soothing action on the gastrointestinal mucosa.
When is Gastro-Care+ used?
- In periods of heightened stress: competitions, box rest, rehabilitation, etc.
- As maintenance after treatment for gastric ulcers
- In horses susceptible to the development of stomach problems
- During periods of poor appetite
- 2 kg [2 lb 10 oz] container
- Tasty, readily absorbable powder
- 30-day course of treatment
- For the first 10 days, 2 scoops of 30 gram [1 oz] per horse per day mixed in with the feed.
- Followed by a maintenance dose of 1 scoop of 30 gram [1 oz] per horse per day for at least 20 days.
All information about shipping is here.