GLOBAL MEDICS GASTRO CARE +
What is it ?
Global Medics Gastro-Care+ neutralises on the one hand excess gastric acid (bicarbonates) and on the other hand protects the gastric mucosa against irritation (lecithin and alginate).
Due to the addition of glutamine and vitamin it helps to accelerate the repair of the damaged gastric mucosa.
Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) and curcuma longa (turmeric) also have a restorative and soothing action on the gastrointestinal mucosa.
When is Gastro-Care+ used?
It is used in periods of heightened stress: competitions, box rest, rehabilitation, etc. or as maintenance after treatment for gastric ulcers.
It is also used for horses susceptible to the development of stomach problems and in periods of poor appetite.
- 2 kg [2 lb 10 oz] container
- Tasty, readily absorbable powder
- 30-day course of treatment
- For the first 10 days, 2 scoops of 30 gram [1 oz] per horse per day mixed in with the feed.
- Followed by a maintenance dose of 1 scoop of 30 gram [1 oz] per horse per day for at least 20 days.