What is it ?
In order to stimulate the oxygen-transporting capacity, Hemachol contains three important minerals: Iron, copper and cobalt. These minerals stimulate haemoglobin production.
Haemoglobin is a protein that is present in red blood cells with the function of transporting oxygen. As well as these minerals there are also many vitamins present such as vitamin B1, B2, B6, B11 and B12. These vitamins cause an added increase in energy, improved vitality and accelerated recovery. Due to the addition of methionine, inositol and choline, the organs responsible for a purifying effect on the body are stimulated.
When is Hemachol used?
- Listless horses with little energy
- During the competition season
- (Young) horses in training
- Horses that perform less well towards the end of the competition
- After long-term administration of medication
- 1 L bottle
- Liquid solution
- Always shake before use
- Easy to dose with a handy measuring spoon
- 25 – 50 mL per horse per day
- 20 – 40 day course of treatment
All information about shipping is here.