Horse First Exselent E
Things that excellent E can help with
1. When your horse feels stiff during work, finding it hard to turn, resisting flexion, not stretching as normal.
2. When you feel that you are getting less follow through in walk, trot and canter.
3. Short of stride while jumping and finding long distances difficult in combinations.
4. When grooming you feel the muscle in the neck area and hind quarters hard to the touch.
5. Tying up after exercise.
When you need your horse to be Powerful, Supple, Flexible and Happy you need Exselent E
What is it for?
1. Vitamin E is a key component in aiding Muscle Development.
2. Selenium is vital in the process of muscle Health and to aid the retention of suppleness in the muscle tissue during work.
Contains per kg:
Vitamin E 50,000iu
Chelated selenium 10mg
Vitamin C 40,000mg