Stubben 1169 - Round Rowel S/S Dynamic Spur
Benefits Dynamic Spurs:
• Elegant design
• Better fit for narrow-heeled riding boots because of the special v-shaped heel design
• More comfortable fit due to offset loops
• Made of flexible stainless steel that allows the user to form the spur to each individual’s size, need and comfort.
• Because of their flexibility Dynamic spurs fit both men and women.
Benefit of the Soft Touch Dynamic Spurs:
• Soft Rowel: The wheels of the spurs are shaped in a way that all points are identically rounded to make them smooth and soft. The special design of the rowel allows for a faster rotation of the wheel, encouraging a better and softer leg aid. The rider can simply place the spurs on the horse’s side. The lower leg can remain absolutely still. Due to the movement of the horse, the rowel will rotate and run across the horse’s side by itself. These spurs allow the rider to give more accurate and precise aids.