This is a fantastic gel pad that offers therapeutic shock absorption with added security of the non-slip properties of the gel on both sides.
The non-slip properties allow the saddle to adhere to the top and bottom side to the numnah/square or the horses back if used on its own.
It will stop any unwanted movement of the saddle both back & forth and side to side. A real asset if saddles rotate on the 'rounder' horses & ponies. The saddle is then cradled in a luxurious sheepskin on the front & back of the pad.
The Acavallo sheepskin is a natural material.
It doessn't cause allergies. The pad is very soft and delicate, and perfectly suited to prevent abrasions and blisters. It is shaped and molded to the saddle with a slightly thinner depth of gel running down the center of the pad allowing the gel to sit up in the gullet rather than pushing down on the wither and spine.
World’s number one champions, Charlotte Dujardin and Scott Brash uses Acavallo Gel Pad Sheepskin.
- Encourage freedom of movement
- Stabilize the saddle
- Relieve pressure
- Absorb & distribute weight
- Non toxic
- Safe for use on skin
- Easy to wash Acavallo sheepskin features
- 100% natural. Safe for use on skin
- Dense and Soft. Absorb shocks
- breathes naturally, wicking away moisture
- Sheepskin is naturally thermostatic, so keeping close to natural body temperature, regardless of the temperature outside.
How to clean it :
- use a stiff brush to remove hair and dirt
- a vacuum cleaner removes loose hair and dirt
- rub the sheepskin with some softener and brush again
- put the pad in a washing net
- use a wool detergent and softener
- wash at 30° (gentle cycle)
- knock the pad to remove the extra water and brush again
- dry in a ventilated and dry place until the pad is completely dry (avoid direct sunlight)
- When the pad is dry, brush for the last time
Available in different colours.
Sizes: M or L.
All information about shipping is here.