Stübben dressage saddle Aramis II
The Aramis II is captivating with its reserved elegance and emphasizes the beauty of the horse. It owes it’s slender appearance to the narrow flap and the absence of superfluous material.
A large part of the unique sitting comfort of the Aramis II is due to the new knee pads. These are particularly elegant around the high and short blocks, allowing the knees to lie freely. Since the saddle nestles up perfectly to the horse and rider right from the start, it does not take long to break in and is immediately ready for demanding dressage exercises. Optional, it comes with a seamless seat, which means that the leather of the saddle seat is free of any interruptions and promises particularly comfortable riding pleasure. The Aramis II is predestined for the large arena as well as for ambitious dressage hobby riders.
- The Aramis II comes in four different seat sizes (16,5”, 17”, 17,5” & 18”)
- Crystals options on the stirrup loops
- Crystals options in the cantle as a permanent application or in the interchangeable Magic Tack option
- Flap can be varied in size on customer request
- Stitchings are available in many colours
- Colour accentuated piping on cantle and panel
- Colour-variable bindings and stirrup loops
- Fittings available in silver, brass, graphite and rose gold
- Full Stübben Style options
- And much more
Saddles can't be returned or exchanged.
Delivery about 6 months, feel free to ask for more details.