Deniro Boots introducing the Green Line of Long Riding Boots
In the past 50 years, the world population has been consuming a lot more resources from our eath than in all the previous centuries. People should however realise that these resources are a valuable good and can’t be used forever this way. This also has some consequences, allready today, that we don’t want.
Another important fact is that 9 out of 10 people worldwide breathe polluted air, that 500 Billion to 1 Trillion plastic bags end up in landfills each year worldwide. Take in account that a plastic bag can take up to 1,000 years to decompose. These are just some examples, there are many more that can be provided.
All this facts together have drawn a lot of attention of the end consumer towards green products and their benefits. Called the green generation, these consumers are more inclined to “going green”; they believe in making decisions that are environmentally friendly and use products that are sustainable and cause very less or no pollution. They want top act responsible and save as good as possible what is left from our environment fort he next generations.
The green market is a growing market. A study from 2015 says that 73 % of the consumers from 60 countries are willing to pay more for sustainable products. They value sustainability more than costs.
But first, what is a green product ? A green product is a sustainable product designed to minimize its environmental impacts during its whole life-cycle and even after when it’s of no use anymore.
Green products are usually identified by having two basic goals : reducing waste and maximizing resource efficiency. They are manufactured using toxic-free ingredients and with the help of environmentally-friendly procedures.
Some of the characteristics of a green product are:
- Grown without the use of toxic chemicals and within hygienic conditions
- Can be recycled, reused and is biodegradable in nature
- Comes with eco-friendly packing
- Uses the least resources
- Is eco-efficient
- Has reduced or zero carbon footprint
- Has reduced or zero plastic footprint
So the green products have advantages to the entrepeneur, to the environment and last but not least to the consumers, as there are :
- Cost-effective products: Green products last longer than conventional products. Moreover, these products consume less energy and other resources thus reducing the bills of the users.
- Low maintenance:If operated responsibly and maintained properly, the green products result in low maintenance costs.
- Improves health:Since eco-friendly products are made from materials that are free from harmful chemicals and components, they not only improve physical but also mental health.
It is this background that is the inspiration for producing green products, like there is the new Green Line from DeNiro.
To realize this project DeNiro had the honor of collaborating with two professional German riders, Jessica Von Bredow Werndl and Benjamin Werndl. The first model of this new line for DeNiro, has in fact their sign: JB.
This is only the first model. The intention of the brand is to develop more long riding boots in the green line, both in dressage and in showjumping in the next months.
The new JB model has also a laced version, a real innovation in terms of style for a Dressage Boot.
DeNiro Green Line is also a completely new concept as it is something “more than Vegan”.
These boots are not only animal product - free but aim at environmental sustainability because they are made of a material deriving from fruit waste. Residuals from the industrial proces of fruit are recovered, naturally dried, and transformed into powder. Natural waste is used to replace other raw materials of chemical origin in the product, this way lowering the emission and the consumption of the energy through the entire production chain.
It is a real innovation as this new material requires less than 70 % of water during the whole proces, does not use chemical additives, reduces the emission because of the less consumption of energy and saves waste managment costs and relative damage tot he environment.
So we are not just talking about synthetic material, or imitation leather, treated in any case with processes and chemical components. The project is completely new and completely respectful for the environment.
Besides that, DeNiro has evaluated the materials not only from an aesthetic point of view, but also from the functional and structural one.
They carried out severe technical and performance tests regarding tensile strength, ultimate elongation, tear strength, peal adhesion, flexure resistance, color fastness and durability of the new long riding boots.
The whole proces to obtain this new skin for the new riding boot is in line with the high levels of DeNiro quality standards.
Now you can choose yourself to be responsable by not choosing an ordinary boot but a DeNiro Green Line Riding Boot.
Some more information regarding the JB model:
- The price is €849 but the Launch Price has been set at €749 for the whole 2020, so valid until December 31st.
- The colors available at this time are Black and Brown;
- The model is already including of the Top big strap with buckle and the punched holes over the toe cap; the boots have a very shaped ankle and for this reason they have a lighter stiffness like the existing Bellini dressage style.
- Delivery time: production from May, allow 8 - 10 weeks for delivery.
So in short there is a version with laces or without laces and two colors.
The boots are available in the common foot sizes : from 34 upto 46 (UK 2 upto 11), height (extra short, short, short medium, tall medium, tall) and calf (XXXS, XXS, XS, S,M,L,XL,XXL).
So, act responsable, choose a boot from the DeNiro Green Line.
You can find the boots here.